Dale School District #1 is located in the Northeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of Section 32, Township
24 North, Range 3 East on the corner of Heath Road and Reasner Road in Rose Township, Ogemaw County. The District
was annexed to Rose City School in 1947.
Records are sparse on who donated the land, who built the school, who taught there, and when the school closed.
Anyone having additional photos or who can identify
students in the existing photos is asked to contact the Ogemaw County Coordinator,
Most of the existing records have been compiled by The Rose City Area Historical Society, Post Office Box 736, Rose City, MI 48654
The Dale School, in total decay, was torn down in 2004.