Submitted by Don Knopf
Horn School was located in Rogers Township, Sec. 32 on Wenzel Highway on the north side of the road. It was constructed by Friedrich Horn,
a carpenter by trade, in the mid 1870's. His son, Charles and neighbors assisted in the building. It is not known when the school building
was torn down, but after 1937. �Contributed by Don Knopf, the gr great grandchild of Friedrich Horn.